Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Fox 19 Appearance

From time to time I am asked to make an appearance on Fox 19's morning show. Rob Williams and Sheila Gray are always gracious hosts. For those of you outside of the city, this is the Cincinnati Morning show on our Fox affiliate.

The last time I appeared was on Opening day. That day I boiled jumbo hot dogs in Morlein's Over The Rhine Ale and made Orange Tomato Ketchup.

This time I will be on at about 8:15 am on August 4th. I will be preparing a very delicous summer treat Watermelon Tomato Salad. For those in the Cincinnati viewing area, I hope that you can tune in and see how this works out. I will be given 3 whole minutes to put this salad together and talk to the host. My how time flies when one is having fun.










Colonel De Stewart

No comments: